Zort IS Autonomous Trading.
Nothing in this guide constitutes financial advice. Before investing in anything let alone crypto you should seek the advice of an investment professional.
Disclaimer: I am working in partnership with Zort.
Automatic trading has had its fair share of complexity in the cryptocurrency space. Ranging from individual API ‘webhooks’ for Coinbase (or if anyone remembers the GDAX days?) to the more professional approach with companies like CryptoHopper, 3Commas, and Stacked. Needless to say, it’s an area ripe with fragmentation and uncertainty on financial application. Most of these applications rely on independent strategies or glorified marketing tactics.
But what should automotive trading actually look like?
‘Zort’, a quantitative-based and AI driven trading system, has a clear and definitive answer for this.
So what exactly is Zort?
Zort is a simple and secure trading system that gives 100% autonomous trading and market strategies for cryptocurrency users. Powered by complex algorithms and years of data to work with, Zort has created a platform that helps personal traders and institutional investors alike to capitalise on cryptocurrency trading while making it safe, secure, and easy to use.
A large focus of what Zort does on the platform is also designed to be superior to anyone else in the auto-trading niche, being quite confident that their competitors are not very competitive at all.
With Zort, there are three major reasons why one would consider it a trailblazing platform for automatic trading:
- Smarter Technology: the technology behind Zort is algorithmic and can adapt for all market conditions. In a bull market, the platform is designed to be a profit-driven machine by helping maximise the potential earnings of its users. In a bear market, its objective is to create a risk management system so users can maintain the portfolio. Zort has market strategies that help users in almost every circumstance. Zort can aggregate large amounts of market based data (the data they can access) based on intuitive backtesting strategies that they have done since 2016. By capitalising on this, they are able to offer speculative trading to its users.
- Simplicity: via the APIs connected from exchanges, users are given direct and simplistic access to how trades can be made — whether they want to take more control of them on their own or by letting Zort handle the trades in full. Aspects of trades like risk tolerance and stop losses can be made direct.
- Security & Control: with Zort, every aspect of the platform is already built with military-grade encryption alongside the benefits of a complete, end-to-end decentralised trading experience. When it comes to data for example, no one, not even Zort themselves can see your information, even the administrators. Exchange APIs are directly added to the platform to connect to your accounts but Zort does not own them — the technology used keeps Zort as a facilitator for your portfolio and trades without direct access to your money.
The combination of all three of these ideas gives Zort a milestone edge, enabling both retail and institutions a professional trading experience while being miles ahead of their competitors. The main mission of Zort is simple — to be a worthwhile trading platform for everyone that wants to trade on autopilot.
The secret sauce…
The trinitarian system that Zort uses takes on many shapes and sizes in its practical application for all users. As mentioned, Zort does not view its competitors as real world obstacles because their competitors do not have real AI-based algorithmic technology and they make their own users do most of the work — thus being more of a glorified marketing tactic that functions as a stripped down version of TradingView. With Zort, things are very different.
Here are the advantages that Zort brings to the table, making them a top-tier project for quantitative trading:
- Real Quantitive Trading: unlike platforms like 3Commas and CryptoHopper, which the team at Zort believe to be “hosting platforms with alerts”, Zort’s AI uses actual data and strategies to underpin their platform.
- Non-personal by Design: with Zort, not having people directly involved in your trades is a feature, not a bug. Zort believes that it should be fully automated to avoid emotional decisions that can alter trades in ways that shouldn’t. The algorithms go by the strategies given and that’s all.
- Staking and Trading Benefits: this will be explained in more detail later, but Zort offers 8% staking APR on the $ZORT token which is also used to reduce trading fees. This is their way of being able to support the network without charging large amounts of money per month.
- No Direct Fiat Deposits: the Zort trading system does not directly access any of your money at any time. When you deposit money into the system, the software gives you a credit for the same amount, making sure that your connections from any exchanges are not accessible by a human being or by their coded software.
- Popular Exchange Listings: Zort is committed to partnering only with the best of exchanges so users can rely on its reputation for quality. Currently, the $ZORT token is only available on one CEX that being KuCoin but further CEX listings are in the pipeline.
- Institutional Grade Management: Zort has already been in charge of over $65 million of digital assets in both Bitcoin and Ethereum, proving itself in its history that it can manage portfolios of any scale with reputable results.
- Stop Loss Refunds: Zort is committed to helping you save money when things don’t go your way. When a stop loss is triggered on a losing trade, you don’t pay any fees as a result. The fees that you used on a trade is refunded to you in the event of a liquidation.
- No Additional KYC: since Zort does not manage any of the direct trading and does not have access to your account, it does not collect any KYC information like 3Commas or CryptoHopper. This helps prevent third parties from having access to your data.
$ZORT Token Benefits
As with most crypto projects, Zort has its own recently launched token called the $ZORT token. However, the $ZORT token is not like many other coins that try to dazzle you with confusing tokenomics or marketing fluff. The major inherent utility to the Zort token is not for direct spending but to use as both a members benefit on ramp whilst also providing liquidity for Zort to keep the lights on. Let’s look into that.
On the surface level, the $ZORT token is used by users for two major benefits:
- Staking, giving an average of 8% APR for all tokens held with no lock
- Trading discounts, which can reduce trading fees as much as 50% with required deposits ranging from 100,000 ZORT to 300,000 ZORT
These benefits work very well together, with users being able to save up to half of their trading fees while making additional rewards on staking, with the unsung potential benefit of the $ZORT token itself going up in value as a utility. These benefits are wonderfully stacked.
Zort is a refreshing look at autonomous trading as it should be — as it needs to be. Throughout the years there has been no general consensus on what automatic trading should look like, but Zort has given a full picture to how retail and institutions can trade major cryptocurrency assets like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Zort uses a very simple trio of applications to use of all of its benefits on the platform, including creating your own stop losses, refunds on losing trades, and staking rewards with the $ZORT token in addition to reduced fees. It’s a winning combination and I’m personally excited to see how it develops as the platform continues to grow.
Likes, Claps and Shares all welcome.